GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Letters in the front removal.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
So the subject makes no sense... but anyways.
For all you guys who debadged the GTI in the front, what did you do with the G T I letters or the piece in general?

Don't know if this is neat or not.. but I took the GTI letters off the plastic piece and placed sticked them onto the front dash just above the storage area on the passenger side. Looks kinda neat but then again, it's kinda odd having 3 shiney letters in your car out of the blue :thumbsup:

Nikerey

Darkness
gtiTom said:
So the subject makes no sense... but anyways.
For all you guys who debadged the GTI in the front, what did you do with the G T I letters or the piece in general?

Don't know if this is neat or not.. but I took the GTI letters off the plastic piece and placed sticked them onto the front dash just above the storage area on the passenger side. Looks kinda neat but then again, it's kinda odd having 3 shiney letters in your car out of the blue :thumbsup:

in my opinion badges dont belong in the car, but its different which is always good. You can see what i did to my GTI in my sig.

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
In the front if you see in the picture above ( thanks :thumbsup: ).. there will be a little piece of plastic left in the grill where the GTI was that held the GTI badge in place. You can keep it there incase you want to put your badge back on, or you can dremel it out so it looks clean :w00t:

I'm about to remove the rear GTI badge..

Supplicium

Autocross Champion
gtiTom said:
In the front if you see in the picture above ( thanks :thumbsup: ).. there will be a little piece of plastic left in the grill where the GTI was that held the GTI badge in place. You can keep it there incase you want to put your badge back on, or you can dremel it out so it looks clean :w00t:

I'm about to remove the rear GTI badge..

Yup my buddy is bring his dremel over this weekend so I can take care of that.:biggrin: