GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTG in Mosul

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
No I'm not Navy, I'm army EOD. Yes this topic is for real. There are some of us enthusiasts that are currently deployed. Sorry, I can't say that i have seen any modded dubs, but I have have unfortunately disposed of some by detonation. Geez, some of the mods get so pissy if something is in the wrong section..........try having to use internet that doesn't allow access to anything, then find a proxy that allows you to open very few pages. I'm not trying to be a prick, just asking for some friggin leaway here.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
OH SHIT! Ron, I didn't know if you got my PM or not!

yeah man. I'll be up there sometime monday. I got a hold of vdub-ranger and he is a go for some BK or something.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
lol is this serious?

100% serious. I've already met up with JimmyT twice before and we should see each other 1 more time before we both head back home to Washington State

That'd be one sweet G2G. I would go.

Where else can you hang out with fellow eunthusiasts, and carry guns, possibly shooting people while reclining in your interlagos?

pretty much. except I think I am the only forum member in Iraq that doesn't get to carry :frown:

lol i cant tell if this is for real or not.

but it would be bad ass.

pictures of the g2g?

very serious. war can't keep me from VWs

pictures are guaranteed.... I'm sure we can find a Eurovan or a passat somewhere in Mosul.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
I'll snag some pics since I'm "outside" pretty much everyday anyway. Virus' hit me up on the above :
@us.army.mil

This proxy shit isn't that reliable. If you were coming on Sun, our unit is having a BBQ. I'll bring the camera, you'll have to post the pics.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
man, I won't be there till prbly monday night. i should find out sunday when I leave. and yeah, we'll get pics..... but we need to find some VWs

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
no EuroVans or Passats? wierd. we do. even a MkIII Golf.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
In the city I've seen a ton of mk2's, a few passats, alot of fox's, there's a mk3 here and there. There's even a possible scirocco that if it is in the same spot for the third time where "something" is placed, I'm going to light it up then blow it up. If it happens, I'll hook you up with the vid.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
sucks that there's none on base we can get pictures with for the GTG

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Ron, Sorry man..... I just got the word I have to hi-tail it to Tikrit so I won't be making it to Mosul tomorrow. Sorry man. I will try again before I leave in June.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
change 4 to plan b / revision D

I will be in Mosul after Tikrit. I will keep you updated.

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Car(s)
'07 BMP GTI
Dude, I'm a little further North now. Sorry man, maybe we'll cross paths later on.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
kool man. I haven't been able to get up there anyways.