GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GtG feeler Ventura Co/ L.A. Co 09/29/07

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
So it seems a few of us are getting the itch again. It is time to set up a new GtG, possibly with a cruise to go along with it. I am starting this thread so we can get the idea's rolling. Lets do this!:headbang:

Date: 09/29/07

Somis, Ca 93066

Time: Anytime after 10 AM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rennfahr

Custom parts Builder
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
I am in. How about a PCH cruise?! We can all meet at Neptunes Net and start from there twords Santa Monica mayb (or vice versa?) :iono:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
I think I'm down for this.

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
You know I'm down as long as it's not on Saturday (come on College football started). Yeah there are a ton of places in the Malibu Hills, but again with that crack down a little while ago it might be a little hairy. Anyway, as long as I'm not busy I'm down! JAX, you're actually coming out this way???!!!! Oh man, I might actually meet you in person!

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
We need to pick a more convient place to meet this time. Last time underground was iffy, I almost left without checking down there. Maybe somewhere closer to the PCH, unless we have a house to do it at.

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
Yeah I don't have a house and my apartment is gated and the parking sucks so that's a no go. Maybe we could meet up somewhere in Malibu. Maybe the parking lot where Something's Fishy used to be? It's right by the Reel Inn. That might work. I haven't stopped off there in a while so I don't know how crowded it gets. Just a thought. The other places in Santa Monica I know are little hard to navigate to from the freeway since they're a little further than the original Ralphs we met at. We could still do Ralphs, but make sure everyone knows to go UNDERNEATH! We could also have a couple guys post upstairs just in case. I don't know man.

bb8892

Ready to race!
how about we meet somewhere in Hollywood....cruise the Hollywood strip.... passing Beverly Hills.... get to Santa Monica..... and make are way to the canyons from there?!?!?!?!

MkVBettie

Must Kill Moe... Weeeeeee
I'm down for a GTG and/or Cruise

But don't think I'll go for a Hollywood or Santa Monica run. A) There are no cruising laws in Hollywood and all over L.A. (and they do ticket for it + pull you over for other bullshit) B. Sitting in street traffic doesn't really sound like fun (my car likes to cruise at about 80 MPH and no less).

Malibu or PCH would be cool - drive up to Ventura and have a bonfire to close out the night or something?

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
The last cruise we did was pretty fun. We started in Santa Monica, got lost for a few minutes, made it to the PCH and then traversed the hills of Malibu. Wait that was second to last cruise. The last one we met in Westlake Village cruised up the 23 to Old south Mountain road, up the 150 to the 33, back down the 33 to the 150 and up to the 101. That was a lot of fun too minus the SB traffic. I am down for a cruise this time cause I want to throw an install GtG soon after!