GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Group5 Motorsport Open House BBQ, SD

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
UPDATE 27Oct10

The labor rate will be lowered to $80/hour from the regular $95 if scheduled and secured with a $25 deposit at the time of the event. The deposit is refundable if canceled prior to 72hrs before the appointment.

UPDATE: 13Oct10

More good news!!!

VF-Engineering will be bringing a few nice cars (SS wide body M3, and a Lamborghini) and having a tech session.
Wheel repair technicians will be holding a tech session on how to repair wheels.
Synapse Engineering will be holding a tech session on DV valves.
Corner balancing tech session.

UPDATE: 07Oct10
TORCO motor oil will be doing a presentation/tech session about their oil and they are bringing lots of free stuff!!!!!!

Everyone is welcome, so stop by and enjoy, cars, food, music, tech sessions, celebs, and more.
:thumbsup:

15% of GIAC list price+free labor on all OBD port flashes, no charge if you bring your own ecu (TSI).

Sales will be extended to two weeks past the open house date!!!!!

Special appearance by Pierre-Luc Gagnon

Last edited:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
What about giac Dsg software ??

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
Car(s)
what else...
what's the going rate for the 2.0T chipped software from GIAC? I just know the price for Revo and APR.

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
Car(s)
what else...
depends which software you want

Oh I see.
just for the normal 91 software tune since that's all Cali has. It's pointless for me to get 93 or 100 software tunes because there's no way in hell im going to pay $7/gal for 100 fuel. fuck that shit. Oh yeah thanks for the info

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Oh I see.
just for the normal 91 software tune since that's all Cali has. It's pointless for me to get 93 or 100 software tunes because there's no way in hell im going to pay $7/gal for 100 fuel. fuck that shit. Oh yeah thanks for the info

meth+91oct fuel makes about 106-110 oct.... i use 100oct file when i want extra power and my meth is always on at 4psi or more:thumbsup:

SpoonGTi

NOM NOM NOM...
Car(s)
what else...
meth+91oct fuel makes about 106-110 oct.... i use 100oct file when i want extra power and my meth is always on at 4psi or more:thumbsup:

You've been using the GIAC tune for awhile right? hows tune treated you so far? and oh yeah how much is the 91 tune after discount?

If the price is resonable I might hit it up.. Since APR is fine and dandy with their extras but their shit is still too expensive and i'm out of warranty anyways. I've been wanting to get chipped for a while. And oh yeah I've heard that GIAC is adaptive if I get the cat-less downpipe or is it another charge that Stage 1+ or 2 or whatever it's called.