GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GROUP BUY: ECS Tuning VW MKV Golf GTI Open Fog Grills

V-VWMK-5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
3-Door MkV Golf GTI
postage was calculated incorrectly, adjustments have been made!

will be accepting orders for the oem open fog grills, they have the same postage costs.

Volkswagen Golf V 2.0T > Exterior > Body > ES#5992 Open Air Grille Kit - 1K0853665R666N

please state, if you're after the oem or aftermarket ones!

jsof

Ready to race!
Has anyone had any experience with the aftermarket grills? Do they fit perfect or is there abit of messing around? Just trying to make my mind up over oem or aftermarket

V-VWMK-5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
3-Door MkV Golf GTI
Has anyone had any experience with the aftermarket grills? Do they fit perfect or is there abit of messing around? Just trying to make my mind up over oem or aftermarket

I've decided to go for the oem ones considering they're on sale and don't want to be messing around with fitment?

V-VWMK-5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
3-Door MkV Golf GTI
Gb has closed, finalising prices as I have been notified there is an ecs supplier here in aus!

Will keep you posted!

V-VWMK-5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
3-Door MkV Golf GTI
hey guys,

just thought i'd give everyone a heads up on how things are going on this group buy!

after speaking with ecs tuning, they've explained to me that their postage calculator is dynamic and changes relative to exchange rates and the price of oil.

i have since been notified that there is an ecs supplier here in australia and it will be cheaper to order products directly through them.

stay tuned as i'm currently in negotiations with them regarding this group buy!