2008 GTI
The Riiiimmmmzzzz

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Camry V6 swap into a GTI - who's first?

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
almost as good as "Can't fake fast".

now now i'm only kidding. yea i agree that camry commercial is hilarious. but, they obviously think it works.

Lou Maiuri

Banned
They don't think it works, they know it works.

Toyota makes some of the most efficient, reliable engines in the world. I came from a 2008 4 runner and besides changing fluids, I didn't have a single issue with that vehicle; and I drove it like I stole it.

Toyota makes a good product, its a shame that their line of cars is so aesthetically boring, but they seem to be stepping out of that stereotype a little bit.

And BTW, your sig line is fucking atrocious, every time I see it I want to strangle a small animal.

And I'm sure all of our girlfriends have made worse statements about things of this nature, we just think its cute because we get to invade their holes.

johnnyveelish

Go Kart Champion
They don't think it works, they know it works.

Toyota makes some of the most efficient, reliable engines in the world. I came from a 2008 4 runner and besides changing fluids, I didn't have a single issue with that vehicle; and I drove it like I stole it.

Toyota makes a good product, its a shame that their line of cars is so aesthetically boring, but they seem to be stepping out of that stereotype a little bit.

And BTW, your sig line is fucking atrocious, every time I see it I want to strangle a small animal.

And I'm sure all of our girlfriends have made worse statements about things of this nature, we just think its cute because we get to invade their holes.

sig deleted. it was there at the time when that chick-fil-a thing was going on. :D

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 MKVI GTI
I've seen this commercial and seriously I get nauseous any time I heard the words "camry" and "sporty" used in the same sentence.

cracka', Puh-lease......

nik

Go Kart Champion
I just saw that commercial the other day...no comment. Ford used to have on like that about the first gen f*ckus up here. Ironically I just saw a new Camry SE today. Was murdered out and the letters spelling camry were cut up and re glued on the trunk to spell My Car.:bellyroll: