GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grounded to the Ground

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
If only this ad wasn't playing CONSTANTLY on Monday Night Football...

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
That commercial couldn't possibly appeal to guys, and 95% of women don't care if the car they drive is "grounded to the ground." Neither of them seems to know anything at all about cars other than that they have "rims" and a purdy infotainment system.

Overall it's a complete FAIL.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
why would a camry that has a hideous rear end with taillights would be a "sports car". i bet the reason why the ad was made is bc of the sales of the new gen camry is starting to fall apart bc of people who doesn't like the hideous back end of it.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
why would a camry that has a hideous rear end with taillights would be a "sports car". i bet the reason why the ad was made is bc of the sales of the new gen camry is starting to fall apart bc of people who doesn't like the hideous back end of it.

Camry sales are up 37% over this time last year. I guess people are okay with the overall design.

Toyota is trying to give the illusion of sporty so they can compete with the upcoming Accord - which has always been the "sportier" of the two.

CFG9000

Ready to race!

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
0-60 in 6 seconds that's surprisingly fast.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
See what happens when the foot pedal gets stuck on a CAMRY.....you go through a glass window and f*ck up a nice car in the showroom.