GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Greek MKV Project

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
• So.. i will try to build a new thread here for my new love. :wub:
• My name is Stavros and currently living in Athens, Greece. My previous car was a Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4 DSG as well stage 2 by RTMG Performance.
• Recently bought a MKV GT DSG from a Mercedes dealership in pretty good shape. It also has sunroof. Other than that, it is completely stock! :mad0259:

• First thing that was done today was to install 3M Tinted windows (20%). Obviously it was a basic change that made it look classy.
• I ll keep ya updated and i hope you will like what you read.

Last edited:

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
So.. the trunk is getting full. We have to install! :attention_whore:

• GTI Look for the front bumper
• GTI Headlights
• GTI Steering wheel with paddles and controls
• Xenon H7
• Multifunctional OEM Screen 8"
• minor details like removing golf / gt badges from the trunk and plate holder from Mercedes..

doc280

Ready to race!
Wow, I really love the GT front-end vs the GTI. However maybe that is because there are no GT's here. Do you want to ship those used parts to me?

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Wow, I really love the GT front-end vs the GTI. However maybe that is because there are no GT's here. Do you want to ship those used parts to me?

Probably cause there are no GT's there. It will take a fortune to ship from GR to you.. :(

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Let's see :

• GTI Look for the front bumper (Done)
• GTI Headlights (Didin't install because they were in bad shape)
• GTI Steering wheel with paddles and controls (Installed without steering wheel module, i am waiting for it)
• Xenon H7 (Done)
• Multifunctional OEM Screen 8" (Done)
• minor details like removing golf / gt badges from the trunk and plate holder from Mercedes.. (Done)

All photos are mine. There is it's first.

Last edited:

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
- Issues Part 1

• Removed the 1din factory RCD and installed a 2din 8". The 2din is draining battery which caused the car to "die". After some research i found out that the 1in is taking power from the key ignition (on-off) and the 2din from the can-gateway.
• Τhe right way was to buy a new can but it was Saturday evening and wasnt really an option so i took power from the lighter and it worked flawlessly.
• 1 Xenon H7 was glitching and couldnt find anything else. So i bought a new battery (65AH) cause the previous one was about to die anyway and problem solved! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Greetings even though i am working on a solo thread. Still love having a complete build here.

• We finally made the steering wheel buttons to work + the paddles with a CH steering wheel ecu. Oh and the lights of course!
• Auto lights installed as well.
• Post-man came today with a lovely small package that i was pretty anxious. Led license plate Kit with canbus of course.

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
• So 31/12/2018 and i finally found some time.
• I installed the Led Canbus system for the number plate & the Boost gauge! • Everything seems to work fine without errors in my dash. Also i removed the shift base to paint it along with a new knob from MK6 that i received recently.
• Happy new year :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
• First post of the year :readthethread:
• Monday.. :thumbdown:
• So.. after 2months owning the MKV it finally starts to feel like its mine. Many updates and still waiting for a new brand Cruise control & MK6 DSG knob to be installed. Also painted in Carbon with hydropaint technique.
• Next big thing coming is R32/GTI side skirts , R32 rear bumper + custom exhaust & of course a custom Intake.

:bowvw:

• Interior U P D A T E S :happyanim:

1) Interior shot in general
2) DSG Hydropaint carbon
3) Light sensor
4) Ouku OEM 8" Multimedia
5) Greddy boost gauge
6) F1 Paddles extensions

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
Long time no see.!

• KW Variant 2 installed (No photo)
• Fitted some GTI 18's with Federal RSR to test fitment.. (poor choice). Also saw a guy with a honda hoodie photographing a decal on my car (Golf Maniacs on FB).
• And last .. my new replica Vossen arrived. 18x8 et40 with 225-40/18.

Last edited:

Stavrosqq

OverEdge Photography
Car(s)
MK7 TDI
• Haven't done much lately since i bought myself a new motorcycle and the weather is lovely in Greece. Keeping it safe from the "bad eyes".
• I tried carbon clean with ortho hydrogen in order to clean my engine a bit since it has 122k kmh. Saw a little difference and definitely a better sound at idling.
• Alarm button was replaced with a tinted.
• All bulbs in the interior were replaced with led.
• Bought my self a brand new custom air induction system with Ram-air filter on it just to hear it shttttttt.:happyanim:
• My brakes were painted yellow like the stripe in the front bumper to match perfectly. :headbang: