GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

greedspeed for GTI

Q817

Oval Newbie
Neuspeed Engine Management Upgrade-2.0T FSI

NEUSPEED now has software for your new VW Passat equipped with the 2.0T FSI engine. Renowned for smooth driveability and exceptional reliability this new software provides exceptional horsepower and torque gains.

The NEUSPEED ECU upgrade increases the boost pressure on the turbo to approx.1.4bar (20.4psi) peak, this upgrade also optimizes ignition timing under part throttle and full throttle load, recalibrates the Electronic Pedal Control ( Drive By Wire) for faster and more accurate power delivery and raise the rev-limiter and top speed governor.

-

K&N Drop in Filter A3/Jetta 5/B6 Passat 2.0T FSI

The K&N Air Filter is a permanent hi-performance air filter which can be cleaned, re-oiled, and used many times over. This low restriction air filter allows the engine to breathe more freely, which means better throttle response as well as more power throughout the rev range. All K&N factory replacement filters are 50-state legal.

-

Neuspeed P-Flow Intake Kit 2.0T

Would you ever run a marathon breathing out of a small paper bag? So why ask your engine to rev all the way to redline breathing through the restrictive factory airbox? The plastic factory airbox is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm/low speed engine performance, but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it.

The NEUSPEED P-Flo allows you to uncork the intake side of your engine, drawing in a nearly unlimited supply of air. Most applications gain an honest 5-10hp at the wheels in the midrange and higher rpms (depending on the vehicle.) Plus, every P-Flo kit includes a high-performance, multi-layer cotton gauze air filter that is washable and reusable, and traps dirt better than your original paper filter. You also get an aggressive, deep throaty engine roar when you step on the gas pedal.

-

Atmosheric Blow Off valve for VAG 2.0 FSi Turbo Engines

Yet another first for the Volkswagen and Audi Tuning Market from Forge ! With the introduction of the VAG 2.0 litre FSi Turbo Engine, and the procurement of our own development/project car, we have developed a Patented Atmospheric Blow-Off Valve adapter specifically designed to fit this application. Simple in execution, yet offering the desirable atmospheric blow-off valve sound, this product has been designed to be fully compatible with the Bosch ME9 engine management systems employed on the following vehicles: Audi A3 2.0T FSI Audi B7 A4 2.0T FSI Volkswagen MK5 Golf GTI/Jetta GLI 2.0T FSI.

-

Neuspeed Power Pulley Kit -2.0T

Your car's A/C Compressor and alternator are powered by a belt connected back to the crankshaft pulley. Spinning these pulleys draws precious horsepower from your engine. NEUSPEED's powertrain engineer, using sophisticated CAD software, performed a mass properties analysis of the crank pulley. The result is reduced parasitic drag on the engine and increased horsepower. This kit includes a new crankshaft pulley and shorter belt.

Like our other NEUSPEED Power Pulleys, the new crankshaft pulley is made from 6061 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for durability. Unlike color anodizing which is mostly cosmetic, hard anodizing builds up a hardened layer over the base material to prevent wear.

Notes :

5 - 7 horsepower gain.

Kit Includes

1-Pulley

1-Belt

6-Bolts

Actual part shown in photo.

-

for more information please visit :
http://www.greedspeed.com/applications/2006_Volkswagen_Golf_V_GTI_2.0T_FSI.aspx

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
So are you a sales person for them... our just like their stuff??

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Can you drop a K&N filter in your car without doing the whole Intake/Exhaust change up. I mean, I know you can but I plan on keeping the I/E stock and was wondering if K&N had just a filter for the MKV yet? Guess I could look, but does someone know?

Q817

Oval Newbie
kirk180 said:
Can you drop a K&N filter in your car without doing the whole Intake/Exhaust change up. I mean, I know you can but I plan on keeping the I/E stock and was wondering if K&N had just a filter for the MKV yet? Guess I could look, but does someone know?

is that what are you looking for .?

but i prefer the intake like this

i think it`s much better

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Q817 said:

is that what are you looking for .?

but i prefer the intake like this

i think it`s much better
Yeah, where do I go to order either one of those and get prices?

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Thanks alot Q817. I appreciate it. Next week I believe I'm talking mine in for a chip and I will ask how the $200 intake would affect that (if it would at all).

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Which chip?