GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grand Theft Auto 5

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
should we make a crew for online?

My friends on another forum started this. Basically they broke it down into two sections: xBox and PS3. You would put your xBox/PS3 User Name, GolfMk6 User name, Real Name, and regular times that you would normally play so when online play started on Oct. 1st, you would be all setup for it. :thumbsup:

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
We should all get online and get a big group of bikers, and only one player gets a GTA V version of LandRover...then we should block him on the road to see what happens. roflmao.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The driving mechanics and Rockstar's ability to balance fun with realism in this game makes me think things:

Rockstar should buy the Road Rash license because they'd knock that out of the park.

The next GTA should take place in the future with hovercars and holograms and shit like Back to the Future/5th Element style. There'd be tons of room to ape SciFi/Hollywood and futurists.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav
We should all get online and get a big group of bikers, and only one player gets a GTA V version of LandRover...then we should block him on the road to see what happens. roflmao.

Not sure how I feel about that. Considering had I been in that situation, anyone ripping my car door open would have been shot. I don't play games with road rage...threaten me or my family, and i will respond with force. I am not a confrontational person. But give me any reason to think that you wish to cause harm to me or my loved ones and I will NOT hesitate to use deadly force. Your life does not matter to me, especially if you threaten me.

The bikers put themselves into a bad situation; it is unfortunate that a supposedly innocent biker is now in a coma because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time but it can be argued that he had no business involving himself with those people.

Go ahead and try to replay the situation on GTA. Bikes are much faster than a SUV. But the SUV can easily plow through a group of bikes. So, the driver of the SUV wouldn't have any reason to worry until someone rips open his door or starts smashing windows...

darkorb

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
^ So you think shooting would have solved the problem? 1 dead or couple injured. Make your choice. SMH

Balt21

Ready to race!
Have any of you guys been able to play online yet? I saw one person said it wasn't working for them. I was able to create my player but couldn't actually get into a game. It just kept timing out. Ohh, and I had 1 car, a motorcycle, and a bicycle in Michael's garage; the motorcycle and bicycle are gone but the car is still there haha.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
^ So you think shooting would have solved the problem? 1 dead or couple injured. Make your choice. SMH

Chances are high some of those bikers were carrying. If the Range Rover guy shoots, instead of being beat up, it could have been much worse.

Sometimes not having a gun to protect yourself may be better than having one.

Where were the cops? It's Fucking Manhattan for Christ sakes. They arrest you for possession of a Big Gulp up there.