GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GoodBye Socal, Hello Salt Lake City

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
So, once again in my marine corps career, i am forced to move. So to all the poeple in Socal i have met over the past three yrs, its been fun. I am not sure about the dub scene in Salt Lake City, but i dont think its as prevelant as it is here in Socal, and that makes me a sad panda.

I hope im wrong but there has only been a few forum members ive seen from Utah.

It sucks to leave the Sun and nice weather and go to something thats well, a lil bit different.

Looks like the R1 wont be gettin ridden too much and i will be gettin a four wheeler! One way of staying positive...

Sucks to make that move bro. We've all had some good times. Salt Lake isn't a bad place, and I know a handful of dubbers at Hill AFB nearby. Ill be sure to stop through on my way to WF17 or H2O this year.

-FF

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
Hell yea that would be cool shit man. I heard Hill AFB is pretty nice/big so ill beaure to make my way up there at some point.

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
Antagon3 said:
Ugh, Utah, you have my condolences!

LOL that was my train of thought but i need to be optimistic here...

Jtrem said:
At least you can get a few wives.

:bellyroll: Hell naw man, one is enough. It sounds entriguing at first, but that really has to suck, hahaha

Slownorth

Tits. Yum
Car(s)
2008 cw gti
oh sh*t dude

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
hoorah, drive safe man and be easy. im sure we'll run into each other again dude. post pics of the winter setup u go with and shit too