GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Good mechanic in Central Jersey?

mobo

Go Kart Newbie
I recently moved to NJ.

Any recommendations for a good mechanic in Central Jersey for suspension installation, routine maintenance, etc?

Thanks

aqeel27

Ready to race!
Suggestions, anyone? I'm in need of a good mechanic to perform the 100k mile service on my gti but dont want to take the car to the stealership. Would like to get the following done:
1. Replace timing belt, water pump, drive belt
2. Flush brake, steering, coolant, and transmission fluid
3. inspect cam follower

aqeel27

Ready to race!
Anybody?

Mrvdub444

I'VE GOT A LEMON!
Car(s)
Candy White MKV
where is central jersey are you?

im from hunterdon county

aqeel27

Ready to race!

moarhorsepower

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mustang GT, Golf R
I am in Edison

Freedman Tire and Auto on 27. Right on the border of Highland Park/Edison. Excellent shop, I went there for years when I was living in the area. Extremely friendly owner and fairly priced. Excellent staff and very knowledgeable. Basically they'll tell you exactly what's up and won't bullshit you on price.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
CH Autowerks in Middlesex. His name is Javier.

45acp

Freedmen is good the Asian guy who used to do alignments moved down the street to Schwartz & naggers in highland park. He was a monster, he used to do all the cars on our drift team back in the day.

jgnlz87

Car(s)
MKV JETTA
I've found an excellent but tiny shop called Techni Auto in union NJ. The owner's name is Alirio. This guy is incredibly knowledgeable of all vehicles but he knows VW's very, very well. I've been taking my car there for a few years now for repairs and MOD installations with zero complaints. His prices are fair and has yet to rip me off.

His Phone # 908-764-1677.