GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GolfMkv.com 7th Annual Patonga Beach Drive Day SUN OCT 7th 2012

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
Hey guys,

Posting up our Annual spring Drive day which will be on Sunday Nov 11 2012. departure point will be the RTA carpark in thornleigh, 1 central avenue thornleigh, and this has been the meeting spot for the last few years. Meet at 0930 for 10am departure. Bring radios, sunscreen, warm jacket just in case as well as water and snacks for the trip up. There is a nice pub/bistro there which serves great food. Further details and waypoints to come.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?sadd...a&mra=dpe&mrsp=5&sz=14&via=1,2,3,4,5&t=m&z=10

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
The day is still going ahead despite being banned on vwgolf.net.au

7 October not long now

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
Short story is some guy joins vwg.net and gets plates GOD R for his scirocco. I questioned this and JF like a school teacher told me to grow thick skin and be more welcoming of the one of many new fucktards that are joining his forum of late. So without warning he banned me. Left it at that. Told AP to manage the patonga thread for me on VWG.

triode12

Go Kart Champion
And yet you guys keep going back to suck JF's cock and allow him to sodomise your aholes. Won't you guys ever learn?

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
Geezus, colourful language. How is the therapy going. No one is sucking or fkn anyone. It's life mate! You win some you lose some...

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
Park in front of the pub and we can eat wherever

Last edited:

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
This day has been postponed until further notice. Looking at end October now.