GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf MKV OEM Accessories / Merchandise

herrstreet

Touring Car Newbie
the shifter is sweet, the price is just dumb. 50 or 60 bucks has just GOT to turn a profit! it's just a chunk of metal... I have to get a dsg anyways... so who cares I guess :-(

Michail

Passed Driver's Ed
As I come from Greece...I wonder whether these accesories could be found here in a local dealer...Or are the part numbers only for UK, or the rest of europe...?

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
The shift knob and boot plate is all one piece.

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Im going to order the OEM rear sunshade. The US part number is 1K0064360.

givenuponsociety

Autocross Newbie
does anyone have URL's for where we can order the stuff for the U.S.? Also Has anyone seen any carbon fiber license plate frames with the GTI emblem.....or any for that matter other than the silver one for the old silver one's made for the GTI MkV?

VWGTIMKV06

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anybody know how I can get the black GTI jacket and the GTI key ring in the US? Do I have to find somebody in the UK to get it for me?

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
I have both the fleece and the keyring, both very nice indeed. Both have to be ordered through a VW dealer who has to order it through VW .:Racing... I was one of the first in the country to order them, first at my dealer, and they weren't sure how to proceed for a week or two!

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Anyone have the rollerblind installed yet? I want to see real life pictures of it.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Where are the best deals on OE accessories? I can't find much searching the net.