the family of xenon light -hella headlights and original headlights

installed hella

choosen 4300 kelvin

Last edited:

quicksilver6945

snowbunny
Car(s)
ONLY GTI.....AWD...
and now the baby has new tires sc5 and we are going to replace the catalyst as next step with a higher free flow 100 cpsi from hjs or magnaflow,becuase now is stock the catalyst.

4Motioner

4Motion, baby!
Car(s)
2007 Golf V
Fuck you, your thousand pictures with no warning, and your tax cheating country hurting my stock account.

Touché!

Back on topic, I like the rear bumber, but absolutely loathe the taillights! The OP really needs to either get a better camera or learn to use his current one as looking at 50 out of focus shots is a major buzz kill.

quicksilver6945

snowbunny
Car(s)
ONLY GTI.....AWD...

CARBON paint the interior plastics.....

after replace the high pressure fuel pump with apr ,because the cell body of the factory high pressure pump with the update kmd internals brake down....

i order this from america and now awaiting 19 days to come to greece already....we see...

we put this as dogbount

i buy this for the project of the center console

finaly

i buy this for sun protection of the dashboard
alcadara cover

i buy a forge dv edition 30 close system

and then we paint also the cover of the engine

here are some photos of how we look if i put direct the plastic silver covers...finaly i put them like that...

and as you see a i change the dsg gear shift to edition 30 as i try to make my internal look same that...

again new pyrometer and pressure gauge....

black sticker on the roof gloss black

moments at installation with the guy

quicksilver6945

snowbunny
Car(s)
ONLY GTI.....AWD...
we put cruise control

and put this on the wheel

and finaly the car was updated with ko4 kit full changed....

results

quicksilver6945

snowbunny
Car(s)
ONLY GTI.....AWD...
ko4-064 placed on car and after we change the downpipe from the 70 diameter to 80 and change again catalytist ti racing with 100 cpsi after we put the injectors and mpek from s3 and something to increase the pressure in the injectors to 140 bar pressure from the limit of 130...something from s4 audi part...after we change the high pressure internals with kmd and now apr pump...and classic the light weight pulley kit on board from the begging of the bying of the car together with the evoms vflow...over is 1.6 bar pressure and minimum is as steady 1.3 bar pressure.....
impressions???and i am waiting the okada project plasma injectors to see what gains we will have from them...
sparks are the iridium platinum bosh i degree colder than the normal..
no missifires... perfect working....

Muahaahaa

nip deep in pow
Lose the tails and color match your side skirts. If it were my car, I wouldn't have touched the interior...but to each his own.

The rear bumper is sick though. Where'd you get it?

Also....wth is going on with your intake?

Ich_Will

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 GTI
That's some gratuitous use of carbon fiber! It's great you're doing what you like to the car...that's what it should be about.