GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLF GTI V DSG+EXTRAS,CANDY WHITE

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
it's under one of the measurement deals. it's pretty fun to mess around with lol. i just wish i had more open roads around me, i'ld be working on my launching all the time haha. vag-com is a pretty sweet little tool.

http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/tour/m-blocks.html

scroll down to acceleration.

i can't agree with everything you've done to the car OP, but to each their own. good to see that you put all the hard work into it :thumbsup:.

Wazzap1101

Ready to race!

quicksilver6945

snowbunny
Car(s)
ONLY GTI.....AWD...

new look temporary untill mine returns from the paintshop ...i choose gloss black....saturday i will have them...

and i have problem with the autolevelink of the xenon lights...my lights are original xenon thw used onew which i just bought and no have the autolevelink most probably..
now i am wondering how i make the lamps to be steady..becuase other members told me from greec that becuase i dont have the ayto levelink inside the lights most probably the lamps are going to be shaking...we see...

for the time been i have the headlights and an adaptor....
i maybe need a kit from kufatec and a kit xenonlamps cunbus

quicksilver6945

snowbunny
Car(s)
ONLY GTI.....AWD...
engine bay now

testing purposes without proper installation,just to see how it looks like...
tommorow i put doubleside tape to hold it...

here the lights how they are going to be afterinstallation

Last edited:

quicksilver6945

snowbunny
Car(s)
ONLY GTI.....AWD...

l=0.81
n75=90% for piece of mind for damages,low pressures and long live!!!260ps and 38torque
and loosing about 800 rpm on dyno because as dsg changing gear by it self and not possoble to finish the 5th

Last edited: