GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

gold bbs lm on a sage green rabbit?

jayygonzalez

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
will this look good? i can get either silver or gold, suggestions would be cool?
and they're reps, but can't even tell the difference, let me just say I'm 20 and don't make enough for real ones. lol not tryna be a noob or anything. :headbang:

Boozehound

TrailerParkSupervisor
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV CW
i think gold n green would look better than silver n green.

jayygonzalez

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
yeah i thought so, and i might paint my car white in the future.
since you might know something bout this, what kinda tires should i get? the bbs are 18"
i want some good tires, i already have some aftermarket rims and falkens, but just wanna see what ppl suggest.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
yeah i thought so, and i might paint my car white in the future.
since you might know something bout this, what kinda tires should i get? the bbs are 18"
i want some good tires, i already have some aftermarket rims and falkens, but just wanna see what ppl suggest.

Paint that bitch white,get gold BBS LM, and dump it.

jayygonzalez

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
haha yeah ima do it, just waiting on some funds. lol
i already have my h&r ss springs, don't have enough for coils, just yet, hopefully this year.
i like your attitude. lol

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Ahaha. Appreciate it. I just got my coilovers yesterday :wub:. Just wait and be patient. It'll all pay off in the long run.

brian9892

Ramblin' Wreck
Paint it? You do realize going from green to white would require you to pull the engine and spray the bay, door jambs, etc to have it look decent. I certainly wouldn't want to dump that kind of unnecessary money into a golf, when you'd be better off selling yours and buying a white one.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Drop it if ya can...

The roads near me are rubbish and the speed ramps are too high so do it if ya can!!

It's the same way here in Virginia.... I ride down the rode all the time and see potholes. It makes me want to get out there and fix every single one of them.

GTIIII

WATRUDOIN
Paint it? You do realize going from green to white would require you to pull the engine and spray the bay, door jambs, etc to have it look decent. I certainly wouldn't want to dump that kind of unnecessary money into a golf, when you'd be better off selling yours and buying a white one.

Never thought of any of that....

brian9892

Ramblin' Wreck
The labor costs associated with that would easily drive this into the $4k+ range. There's a lot of stuff I'd rather do with that money. Should've gone CW to begin with.

jayygonzalez

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
yeah its major pothole city out in cali, i hit one the other day, lucky i didn't crack my wheel, as far as painting it, idk yet, haven't decided, my buddy is a painter so he's gonna give me a killer deal.