GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Going to stage 2?

AlenB

Car(s)
GTI AXX
Hey guys, I would love some input from some more experienced members.

I have finally decided to go to stage 2 on my AXX GTI engine, these are the parts im going with coupled with a revo tune.

Ramair cold air
Miltek dp
Varex / Cobra central r32 look exaust
stage 2 tune - Im guessing I will bring it up to about 265/270hp?

These are the basics. I am also thinking about audi S3 injectors ?

Any thoughts on what to add or exchange? Mind you, I am in Bosnia, parts are not easy to order like they are in the rest of EU or UK. :/

BurgerGuy

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'07 K04 GTI
There has been a lot of discussion on intakes and how they affect the reading at the MAF. Some say plastic intakes, even aftermarket, read better than those made of metal.

For stage 2 tunes, you can run them without an upgraded high pressure fuel pump (HPFP), but depending on the tune(s) Revo has available you may need to get one. Do not skimp on this part if you end up having to upgrade it.

As for your comment on S3 injectors, unless your tuner accounts for using those specific injectors I would stick with the ones you have. S3 (or Golf R) injectors typically aren't needed until you upgrade to a K04 turbo. Even some big turbo setups still use the OEM injectors.

AlenB

Car(s)
GTI AXX
There has been a lot of discussion on intakes and how they affect the reading at the MAF. Some say plastic intakes, even aftermarket, read better than those made of metal.

For stage 2 tunes, you can run them without an upgraded high pressure fuel pump (HPFP), but depending on the tune(s) Revo has available you may need to get one. Do not skimp on this part if you end up having to upgrade it.

As for your comment on S3 injectors, unless your tuner accounts for using those specific injectors I would stick with the ones you have. S3 (or Golf R) injectors typically aren't needed until you upgrade to a K04 turbo. Even some big turbo setups still use the OEM injectors.
Cheers for the input mate!