GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

go buy forza 2

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
lol fair dos.. we dont get it over here.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
so there is no cockpit view right? is there a bumper view cuz i wont buy it if i have to be on the outside, i cant drive in games like that

SoCalComatose

Booyahkasha Respekt!
Car(s)
2004 R32
There are both cockpit (really just see the hood) and bumper views.

And I'm going to stuff a 3.2 VR6 in the Mk2 tonight and turbo it lol.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
switched out my gti for a cayman s

is it just me, or is the steering a little light in this game for those with a steering wheel?

i keep drifting out with the cayman s unintentionally and im pretty damn good at pgr3 with an f430

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
switched out my gti for a cayman s

is it just me, or is the steering a little light in this game for those with a steering wheel?

i keep drifting out with the cayman s unintentionally and im pretty damn good at pgr3 with an f430

Are you playing with force-feedback on? I leave mine plugged in and the force-feedback makes the steering nice and firm

I bought the game the day it came out (reserved and everything). I put it into my 360 and the game froze. I restarted and restarted and restarted only to be able to play the game for 5 minutes at a time. I did complete the first race though. I have to send the whole thing to get fixed. And to top it all off, my friend gifted me a GTI and I never could get that to work. :cry: Damn you Microsoft! Damn you!

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Who caught our logo and parts in the game? :biggrin:

Nice parts but where is the replacement DV... I wanna upgrade my turbo but I don't wanna replace the stock DV every race :biggrin:

JK... thats awesome that you guys got in on that. :thumbsup:

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
There are both cockpit (really just see the hood) and bumper views.

And I'm going to stuff a 3.2 VR6 in the Mk2 tonight and turbo it lol.

Good luck, I tried that and the car is practically undriveable. :drool: So much fun on straights though. I scaled it back to a Stage II turbo 16V and it's an animal on the track.