GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GLI F23T vs 335i F30 Digg & 20mph roll.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
Last week`s racing at the Mexibahn, the real one, not those from 1320 video Mexico stuff lol.

Two races with this 335i, at the time i thought it might be stock, so it was going to be a good race anyway, those can be really fast as i have beat a M235i before with the same engine i think. First was from a digg, he just walked on me :cry: and the second race, a 20-25pmh roll race, he still beat me, but it wasnt all that bad, i found out later that the 335i had a tune (unknown brand), downpipe and intake, not sure if any other mod, put down around 370whp at a local dyno.

Last edited:

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
nice zoom in edit lol. from a dig forget about it. good numbers for the 335i, is e85 found in your area?

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
nice zoom in edit lol. from a dig forget about it. good numbers for the 335i, is e85 found in your area?

It is possible to get pure Ethanol and mix your own E85, but directly at the pump no, im not so sure of the price, i can get Methanol at around $1USD x Litre with the current exchange rates, i guess it should be around the same price, premium is only 92 octane down here btw.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Curious to know all the mods on 335