GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Getting rid of my MK6 to buy an R32 (not the VW kind either)

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Went down to their dealership and spoke with them. They have plenty on their lot and everyone in the skyline community swears by them.

It kinda sucks to put a deposit down without seeing it, but it makes sense, I'm sure it's expensive to get the cars over here. If other people have had positive experiences, it's probably safe.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, definitely in for pics! :D

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
It's gorgeous! :drool: :eek:

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Nice! got the R34 wheels.

Make sure that it's checked THOROUGHLY for rust though, especially around the rear trunk area and behind the back bumper. A couple i had looked at were rusted to shit back there.

AnchorsAweigh

Go Kart Champion
Thanks! They already have had their faculty in Japan inspect it, but I'll ask them to check around their again, thanks for the heads up!

GTI will be with its new owner on Friday!

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Sweet. ugh I want one but I think I'll wait a few years for an R33, don't know if I could afford the insurance right now. Out of curiousity are your rates going to be decently high because of the type of car this is? I don't even know what the insurance companies will categorize it as since its a non USDM vehicle.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
how the hell... is a twin turbo inline 6 all wheel drive all wheel steering two door sport car cheaper to insure then an econobox with a tiny turbo. hahaha