GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Genuine Price Hike?

TheTroyness

I changed a tire once...
So I was just about to place an order that has been sitting in my shopping cart for like a week and a half on genuinevwaudiparts when I noticed the subtotal was a lot higher than I remembered. I looked at the prices, and they're all MSRP now. What's up with that? They used to have great prices, and now they're worse than ECS! Shit's weak! Anyone possibly know why? Will it last?! Where can I get my parts fix for cheap again?! CRISIS!!! ZOMG!!!! :cry:

alphabits

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'06 GLI
Recession's a bitch. Also, fuck taxes.

TheTroyness

I changed a tire once...
I'm so bummed! They also had AWESOME shipping charges. Less than ten bucks to ship some smaller stuff and a new belly pan across the country! The belly pan is pretty big to ship. I should have just ordered it in the first place! But I sent them some questions and didn't want to order until I got replies. I never got replies. For nearly two weeks. So I just decided to place the order anyways. I hope it's an error and is corrected.

TypeR_126

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
You should give these guys a try:

CioccaParts.com

Best prices I've found on the net. They just had a screaming deal worth another 15% off that ended on the 31st.

TheTroyness

I changed a tire once...
I've found getvwparts.com. Same prices as cioccaparts.com, plus an extra 5% off if you're a member on the 'tex. Shipping is pretty nice, too. It's also about the same distance from me as cioccaparts. I also like their return policy. Cioccaparts might have just as good shipping and return policy, but I didnt check... I do appreciate the link, though! If getvwparts hikes up prices like genuine did, I'll defect to cioccaparts!

EDIT: This reply just earned me a red car under my name! Hollar!

Vortec4800

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
All this right before I was going to order my S3 IC. Damn!