GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

General APR Discussion.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
WTF do you all think marketing is?
your not looking at engineering drawings.
i could use two chickens with open beaks drawn in a muffler to explain RSC, does that mean you would expect chickens in the Mufflers? ;)

No, the point that is getting missed here is..............WAIT!!!! WHAT its analogy time kids....YAY!

If you take someone out to the woods and make them dig their own grave, dont let them hit you with the damn shovel before you fill the hole with them.

or

If you are trying to convince people some mid size company that makes aftermarket parts is lying out their bloody assholes about said parts, dont pick an ambiguous ad with a blue muffler and straight red lines with tiny arrows to try and make your prima facia case.

So, which kool-aid is your favorite? Red or purple?

dscline

Passed Driver's Ed
your not looking at engineering drawings.
No, but I'm also not looking at anything that remotely resembles how the real product is made.

If you are trying to convince people some mid size company that makes aftermarket parts is lying out their bloody assholes about said parts, dont pick an ambiguous ad with a blue muffler and straight red lines with tiny arrows to try and make your prima facia case.

There is nothing ambiguous about that image. It clearly shows what they have consistently marketed their "RSC" design to be: complex tuned chambers to cause sound cancelation.

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
So, which kool-aid is your favorite? Red or purple?

The kind that keeps this thread up top, so people might have a chance of seeing it as opposed to its ultimate hidden in the well fate.

getting to play fake attorney/troll boy while scat blasting the porcelain throne is just a bonus.:)

Sspcivic31

Drag Race Newbie
No, but I'm also not looking at anything that remotely resembles how the real product is made.

There is nothing ambiguous about that image. It clearly shows what they have consistently marketed their "RSC" design to be: complex tuned chambers to cause sound cancelation.

As far as i am concerned they should have used the words "all natural" and "free range" to describe the exhausts.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Go to golfmk7, it's still front and center. People are quoting you over there as a wise man. Karen @ AnalPenetrationRevolution is still trying to save face in there, and failing as horribly as ever. He even took it a step further in trying to blame the competitors for their issues, and claimed the customers who are falling for it are being dumb.

If those people knew how wrong they were..... :)

Mk6Mario

Passed Driver's Ed
What I love the most is, none of this is affecting APR's exhaust sales or sales at all. So keep beating a dead horse!!
You know why? Cuz there exhaust actually does what it's supposed too...plus imo it's the best sounding exhaust in the market....and the best looking aswell

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
You know why? Cuz there exhaust actually does what it's supposed too...plus imo it's the best sounding exhaust in the market....and the best looking aswell

Yes yes, and 2 dollar wine gets you drunk, same as 20 dollar wine. We covered this.

I wouldn't advertise the fact that you like being taken advantage of.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I wouldn't advertise the fact that you like being taken advantage of.