GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

fuses missing????

Stagea

I was looking at my fuses, and I noticed that from first sight there are fuses missing. I am trying to fix a cold start issue and looked at the fuel pump fuse in the drivers compartment and there is no fuse in location 27 so I moved the fuse from 26 to 27 and I am yet to start the car but it looks like lost of fuses are not in there..... I know its not supposed to be full but looking at things like rear windscreen heater its not there..... can someone shed some light on this???????

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
COOL YOUR AFTERBURNERS, HOT SHOT.

Put that fuse back and think twice before pulling them.

Everybody's fuse boxes are going to appear differently depending on your package, especially across the ponds.

Pantera

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 vw gti
Same here man looked at my manual it was nothing like mine and mine was missing a few. The rest u could look in and see that they are just empty extra slots probably for different options from the factory. Im a firm believer if it aint broke dont fix it lol. Ohh yea the ones i was missing were stupid like auxillary sockets and rear lights or something cause i didnt even know cuz i never used them.

The Bentley has a whole bunch of different versions of the fuse diagrams.

Sent by pneumatic tubes

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Jetta GLI, package 2, FSI (06), DSG

Even more so I have a premium 7 with sat radio, which means mine's going to look different than other mkv's with similar specs.