GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Funniest ads from Tapatalk or Google in general

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
We all love our tech, but it's irrefutable that our alexa speakers and our phones spy on us. They listen to our conversations to learn what ads to feed to us.

Tapatalk does the same, but it adds the ability to capture what you've written, and I'd bet even what you've deleted while writing, while also holding onto any photograph that you submit through it.

Sometimes this can lead to "reading my mind" ads being fed to you, other times, yeah, not so much.

Got any funny and/or completely missed the mark ads that have been dished up for you? (bonus points if you can figure out why they're sending you ads for.... oh, travel to Kandaharz or whatever it is)

I have no idea what the attached ad means. Maybe Tapatalk thinks I'm clearly suffering the effects of one.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Clearly believes I've been hit in the head too hard.

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
No one I know is dying....so there's that.

Man, I looked at one picture of Demi Lovato's nice big fat butt earlier today. Never had any idea of who she was before this morning.

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Hmm... ok then

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
No photoshop shenanigans here either.

I have no idea.

My favorite part is that I've looked through so many car items on aliexp, but it still knows what darkness lurks within. Fake hand grenade for $300? Man... how many watch lists must I already be on?

Maybe not fake, maybe just didn't pass hand grenade qc (instructions on my aliexpress grenade say pull pin and throw on count of 3... okay, you go first).

Last edited:

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Another winning series

Apparently it makes you unable to read white letters on white backgrounds. Damn you alzheimers.

Last edited:

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Shut up and take my money

Last edited:

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Holy shit... did this one ever get me wrong.

Was it all my GG Allin pics?

Last edited:

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Ok, now I know that I said Tapatalk spies on you.... how did they get a pic of me on golfmk7 at 4:45am?

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
"I kill everything I fuck" is an revelation a truly inspirational and affirmational message that no matter what obstacles stand in your way, to remember that you must always remain positive. Hiv positive.

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Okay, what the fuck is going on here....