GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Full Hatch Pop DIY..

anile_eight

Go Kart Champion
Is there anything like this for the Jetta?

penance

Fakinsupa
Car(s)
GTI
I replaced all 4 strut pins when I did mine Used lithium grease but still not perfect Works best when the sun is up:biggrin:

Since this already got bumped back to the top...

You need to at the least delete the wiper motor, for it to work better in colder weather.

Works amazing all year round if you delete the the logo/handle as well.

dj_michel

Hello my friends today i install the kit to my golf but when i enable the auto function with VCDS the outsite eblem swich has stop working. The hatch after enable has open only via midle key fob and has not via outsite swich. Is it posible to codind in order to paly both key and outsite swich? wich option make tick ? thanks !!!

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Hello my friends today i install the kit to my golf but when i enable the auto function with VCDS the outsite eblem swich has stop working. The hatch after enable has open only via midle key fob and has not via outsite swich. Is it posible to codind in order to paly both key and outsite swich? wich option make tick ? thanks !!!

Is it possible that your car is locked?

If your car is locked, the outside switch wont work but the middle button on the key will.

dj_michel

Is it possible that your car is locked?

If your car is locked, the outside switch wont work but the middle button on the key will.

The problem is that when my car is on you know the engine has work the Hatch han not open nor with the midle key of fov, nor with externa eblem swich. It must swich off the engine, open the drive door and then and only open with fob. before install the kit the hatch has open normaly when the engine is on (work)...

Shaking the bones out of this thread for a moment,

-using OBDELEVEN (sorry)
-middle button is intermittent (holding it down until it rapid blinks)
-switch under driver door handle works
(For now; we’ll see how much longer the soldier holds up on the left boot rear hatch harness)
-I saw central locking but there are so many options
-unsure how/ what /modes work on OBD11 to work with bytes + bits
-I do believe there is a setting for IF you have the hatch pop kit installed, however I Do Not.

I’ll keep reading, thanks for any bytes

Ps
can someone explain what *bump* means?

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
The only "bump" used in this post that I find when using the search function on this thread is yours???? What are you trying to do?

Shaking the bones out of this thread for a moment,

-using OBDELEVEN (sorry)
-middle button is intermittent (holding it down until it rapid blinks)
-switch under driver door handle works
(For now; we’ll see how much longer the soldier holds up on the left boot rear hatch harness)
-I saw central locking but there are so many options
-unsure how/ what /modes work on OBD11 to work with bytes + bits
-I do believe there is a setting for IF you have the hatch pop kit installed, however I Do Not.

I’ll keep reading, thanks for any bytes

Ps
can someone explain what *bump* means?