GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Full car plastidip

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
I snagged up a dipyourcar.com full car kit a few months ago but I've been waiting on things to warm up to spray. Should be shooting the car in the next few weeks. Anyone got any advice to share that will help me get better results.

nrrndrrn

Ready to race!
Just take your time. Do it on a cool dry day. Did mine last summer.

Fernas

Mexibahn Native
Car(s)
MKV GLI "Red Baron"
Get the dip already mixed or at least, get all the stuff from them, there is a video on another thread about some guy who mixed the plastidip with paint thinner and it seems to have done some damage to the clear coat, i have used some canned dip on my car, yet to see if it has done something to the paint, hope not.

Turbo Vdubs

I Can't Drive 55
Car(s)
MK5
Just take your time. Do it on a cool dry day. Did mine last summer.

damn nrrndrrn, that looks nice how dose it look up close cuz i know a few guys that did this and they got a lot of orange peal

Falut

vtak yo
damn nrrndrrn, that looks nice how dose it look up close cuz i know a few guys that did this and they got a lot of orange peal

It's plasti-dip... if you get within 10 feet of it then it's going to look like shit. Plasti-dip does not give an even finish, it's like the worst orange peel you could imagine

Turbo Vdubs

I Can't Drive 55
Car(s)
MK5
oh ok then ill tell my friend not to feel to bad then lol but it dose look nice tho

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
It's plasti-dip... if you get within 10 feet of it then it's going to look like shit. Plasti-dip does not give an even finish, it's like the worst orange peel you could imagine
This plus as the vehicle shifts when you drive, rocks ect its going to crack and chip.