GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FT: UG R32 front bumper for your UG GTI front bumper + cash

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35
SOLD: UG R32 front bumper for your UG GTI front bumper + cash

Just like the title says. Small scuff on my R32 bumper on and around the headlight washer cover. Your GTI front must be in equal or better condition with working factory fogs. Looking for $500 on top or best offer. Local only.

Last edited:

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Car(s)
G35

stepx88

Go Kart Champion
i have bmp...lmk if your down for that...and is 500 firm or obo? i have a euro lip on too.

Squished-Buddha

Nebooby...Pe de de de de
Car(s)
'09 GTI
Just like the title says. Small scuff on my R32 bumper on and around the headlight washer cover. Your GTI front must be in equal or better condition with working factory fogs. Looking for $500 on top or best offer. Local only.

A few things...you want to trade with a GTI with working fogs but the R32 doesn't have fog openings. That means I would be having to give you my paid for fogs that didn't originally come with my GTI. I also have my lower valence perfect color matched with the whole bumper without scratches or scuffs. Also color matched side markers. Which was money spent on that.

I would be willing to drive to you to do the swap which is gas and a place to stay which is more money out of my pocket. I know at least down here it wouldn't cost me $500 to have the front of my GTI resprayed to UG, not sure about Massachusetts prices.

With that said I would be willing to trade with you and work something out on the plus $$$ part. What do you say?