GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FT: (2)Blue CORBEAU A4 seats for a set of 17" or up wheels/tires

GTI_Re7lex

Go For Broke
I have 2 Blue A4 Corbeau seats in new condition that have been in storage in my basement. I got them shortly before I sold my previous project and only test fit them once on the car then promptly removed them. I am looking for (4) 17" or bigger wheels with tires in good condition. The pair of seats cost me $750 when I bought them. I can meet up in the general NJ/NY/PA area.

Last edited:

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
i have a set of stock denvers 17" with all seasons on them with about 90% tread left with tpms id be willing to throw in some cash too

GTI_Re7lex

Go For Broke
njmkv, any noticeable scratches on the wheels? do you have any pics of them? what day(s), time would you have available to meet to trade? email is grendel90 at excite dot com.

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
they are painted black but that can be taken off. under the paint they are brand new no scrathes or anything like that

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
and im available pretty much whenever. where in NJ are you?

GTI_Re7lex

Go For Broke
am i right in assuming that the black paint is still intact? I live in North Newark near belleville. where do you live at?

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
the paint is coming off in a few places. i was thinking of having them returned to stock color and or re-painted black and actually finished this time

im near edison

GTI_Re7lex

Go For Broke
have you ever been to jersey gardens in elizabeth?

njmkv

4doors....more whores.
yes i have. did you want to meet there?

GTI_Re7lex

Go For Broke
pm sent