GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: vmaxx coilovers. Only 1k miles!!

mkvr32

Ready to race!
SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD

Last edited:

mkvr32

Ready to race!
im not sure if they are different or not. The rear suspension isnt any different from a GTI even tho the R is AWD. Might have different spring rates though. I honestly dont know man. Might wanna find out though because i dont want you to buy the wrong shit lol.

UberJAY

Go Kart Champion
if these would work on a gti i could send payment asap

mkvr32

Ready to race!
Im not sure if they will work on a GTI fellas. Might want to triple check on that for your own sake. Dont want to sell you wrong shit. Matter of fact i have a lot of offers from GTI guys. Somebody needs to confirm these will work on GTI before i will sell to GTI owner. Best bet would be to call Stratmosphere or VMAXX.

mkvr32

Ready to race!
sorry people they are sold already. I had told a buyer before i recieved any other offers if he sent me 100 to hold them until they come off the car next week they are his and he sent it. Thanks for all the offers though!!