GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: USED ATP DP

Kjyuan

blinded conserving racer
After having the DP for 8000 miles it's just starting to give me a headache. So i went back to stock. :frown: so if anyone can do a local pick up near Walnut/Diamond Bar area or Irvine i'm good. selling for $250.

SOLD!!! SOLD!

Last edited:

senni18

Big Turbo Lover
i know you live in cali but im quite interested. would you consider shipping this to new jersey for a reasonable offer? let me know

btw im just curious why it gave you a headache....:iono:

cwmk5rocket

Kjyuan

blinded conserving racer
sorry late update, pm'ed answered and someone is willing to buy so sale pending as of now.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
how loud was it? i have one on the way and now im thinking im going to return it. would an aftermarket catalytic converter help you think?

08bmpmkv

08 bm
uh, i have an atp dp into my stock muffler, and i cant even tell there is a difference? I'm also on revo stage 2, and the only noticeable difference i hear is the sound from my intake? Countless ppl have rode in my car, and i ask them if they hear a difference, and all they ask is what bov did i buy...

Kjyuan

blinded conserving racer
um cat less is way too loud, and i have the stock (nonresonated) muffler got it welded off. it's pretty dam loud at the speeds i drive around 80mph which is around 3k rpm is at the peak of its screaming. iono maybe my gf and i just have sensitive ears

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
if you shipped id be all over this but probably for a little cheaper since I can get a new one for only $40 more.