GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: The Left Overs (random OEM stuff)

Nikerey

Darkness
I just sent the GTI back to VW at the end of its lease so I have a number of parts I pulled off or had laying around.

All parts are from a 2006 GTI FSI DSG unless otherwise stated.

Strong emphasis on the OBO. Its either getting sold or going in the trash. Any offers that arn't worth me going to UPS wont be accepted so try to not lowball.

Let the fun begin.

R32 Bumper Reflectors -$30 obo
These are the reflectors that sit in the lower portion of the R32 rear end. These have been smoked with tint spray. If I remember correctly were only installed once but never actually on the car.

Edition 30 E-Brake - SOLD
The E-brake handle from the Edition 30. Red Stiching, easy install.

Euro Switch - SOLD
It turns your lights on

Valve Stems SOLD
VW GTI Valve Stem Caps

Gauge Rings - $10 obo
Silver gauges rings for new south gauges. Should fit other gauges of the same size, made of metal. Only 1 left

Center Air Vent - $40 obo
The stock center air vent.

Cup Holder - $25 obo
It holds cups

Intake parts - $30 obo
The part on the left is the inlet snorkel the attaches to the front grill and goes to the stock engine cover/intake. The part on the right goes from the engine cover/intake to the turbo.

Intercooler Pipes - $50 obo
The stock intercooler pipes. These were taken off when installing the Twintercooler and havent left the bag since.

DSG Shifter - $100 obo
The stock DSG shifter,

Wheel bolts - SOLD
These are the stock wheel bolts and key. As you can see they have a bit of rust on them, but just need to be cleaned up.

DV Valve - $35 obo
This is a revision C valve. If I remember correctly this was replaced under warranty and then I took it off for the Forge valve within a 1000 miles or so.

Side Mirror Turn Signals - SOLD
The stock side mirror turn signals

Stock Brake Pads - $20
Im not even sure why I kept these but these were replaced with the Hawk pads. If you need better shots of whats left let me know, I didnt want to pull them out of the box because they were crazy dirty.

Stock Fuel Pump - $75
This is the stock fuel pump, good to send in as a core for the APR fuel pump upgrade (they still do that right?) As soon as it was removed from the car it was put in the bag and then into the box. Since then its never been removed, thus why its still in the bag.

Wheel Bolts - $10
Im not sure why I have these, or why there are only 9 of them, but here they are. Size info on the tag in the 2nd pic.

Things I dont have pics of. If you want pics let me know.

Stock lower bumper - $50 obo
This is the unpainted lower section, swapped mine with the R32

Sways - $50 obo
Stock sway bars front and rear, no bolts, just the bars and brackets

Down Pipe - $50 obo
Stock down pipe

Rays Valve Caps - $10 obo
Valve caps from my Rays wheels. Metal with an etched Rays logo.

Last edited:

Nikerey

Darkness
Off topic, but how were they when you returned it? Was it completly stock,did they break your balls over anything?

Gl with the sale!

Honestly I was shocked, but they didnt care about any of my mods. After my inspection they only had my mileage and a missing key listed for charges. I then checked with VW HQ and they said they didnt care.

The car looked like it does in my sig. Forge intake (no engine cover), painted A pillers, suede covered rear deck lid, R32 rear end, lowered, rims...and a bunch of other stuff.

eazyd91

"vivir es morir"
Car(s)
2009 vw gti mkv
is the euro light switch still available?
would it work for my 09 gti for fogs to turn on alone with out vag com?

flowsome

ENT in the morning
is there a place to buy the key for the factory wheel locks? i think my dealer kept it when they replaced a TPMS but from the service so far they'll deny it and answer a phone that isnt ringing.

Nikerey

Darkness

I have someone who has PMd me about it but they havent sent money yet. No idea if it would work on a 09.

is there a place to buy the key for the factory wheel locks? i think my dealer kept it when they replaced a TPMS but from the service so far they'll deny it and answer a phone that isnt ringing.

No clue

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!

Of course, either have a dealer look it up by your VIN or if by chance they replaced it after its original sale just have them check at the dealer. :thumbsup:

You need vag com to disable the DRL's, otherwise the headlights are always on. Local shop charged 5 bucks to do it :thumbsup:

Good seller, FAST shipping!