GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: $1,150 Set of Englishtowns with Set of 235/35ZR-19 MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4S

GolfRCT2018

Car(s)
2018 Golf R DSG
I have a full set of Englishtowns on Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.

$2,000 OBO. Local New England pick-up or meet-up only.

One Rim and Tire are BRAND NEW UNUSED.
Three Rims have about 35k miles on them (rims were JUST ceramic coated and detailed).
Three Tires have probably around 15k on them (can't say for sure when I put them on and off for winter etc).

Feel free to reach out for pics. The three used rims have regular wear and tear but nothing unusual.

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited:

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Forgive me for being immediately suspicious, but it's weird to see the price drop $800 in 7 days. Posting pictures would go a really long way.

GolfRCT2018

Car(s)
2018 Golf R DSG
Forgive me for being immediately suspicious, but it's weird to see the price drop $800 in 7 days. Posting pictures would go a really long way.
Moving out of state in two weeks and dealing with a lot of items to sell etc. The wheels haven't been top of mind. I don't want to deal with the hassle of returning the brand new rim and tire ($1,000 combined just purchased). Figured the other three good condition Englishtowns (literally just detailed and ceramic coated) and the tires would be worth something to make it worth selling the set. Apparently I overestimated. Pictures will be forthcoming if anyone expresses interest.