GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS New in Box Forge Vacuum Diverter Valve (FSI only)

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
FS New in Box Forge Vacuum Diverter Valve $125

Originally bought as a replacement, I decided long ago I just didn't need it (complications with boost, no idea what to do, old owner left out info, etc, etc). Had this guy laying around in my garage for years and it is definitely time to get rid of it considering I have other things I need the money for. Selling new for $260 http://www.forgemotorsport.com/content.asp?inc=product&cat=260306&product=FMFSITVR

All the components necessary should be included, I haven't moved or opened the box until recently. Everything should be in completely new working order, have not been used ever, just sat in my garage on a shelf for 2 years.

Forge DV sell by ColinBishopPhotography, on Flickr

Forge DV fs photo by ColinBishopPhotography, on Flickr

Asking $125 OBO.

Best way for me to do this is to send the DV after I have received a payment (I have trust issues) I will accept a check in the mail or paypal.
PM for serious offers please.

edit: not fsi only

Last edited:

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
Excuse the noob question, but... Why does one need a diverter valve for?
Well if you plan on going stage I or II you'll want to replace the factory DV because it will likely get blown. It also makes a nice "ppppppssshhhhh" when you let off the throttle. It's just another component to keep your car boosting 20+ psi.

euroalpha

Ready to race!
I' ve been stg 2 for awhile now and I all I have done to the engine bay is take the cover off to add the intake. I guess I should check if mine is blown lol, I'll get back to you. Good price

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
I' ve been stg 2 for awhile now and I all I have done to the engine bay is take the cover off to add the intake. I guess I should check if mine is blown lol, I'll get back to you. Good price
:thumbsup: If your car feels sluggish or your psi seems low then it is blown. Also check your PCV.

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
just installed this on my car yesterday. Really simple install, sounds awesome, and near redline the car holds boost better than the stock DV. Great part!

Car(s)
2008 GTI
So if I hear the BOV like sound is it possible that my DV has already been updated?

GTi R Enigma

Profitier...
Car(s)
CW 07 GTi 5dr HB
I need the boost tap from that package, so if you have a tsi buyer i'll pay 30 for the tap part