Car(s)
GTI mkv
I will send you pictures for the FORGE BOV
for now i need the LPFP harness and sink - sent you PM for this too

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I might have to pull the trigger on this soon, are you in development of any other wonderful products?

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I might have to pull the trigger on this soon, are you in development of any other wonderful products?

Been trying to find time to make an electric water pump kit for the TSI but i've been traveling too much to be able to work on it. I'm making more delrin dogbone bushings now, but other than that I just haven't had time

fahrenLOW

You still have any of these? paypal ready. This has been happing for three years I've been battling this issue going to Vegas for a show alway get intermittent cut for a 6 HR drive

Jbuck777

Passed Driver's Ed
If you build it. I will buy it... Assuming that the cost isn't off the charts. Lol. Summer heat had me fuel cutting after stop n go traffic... P0087 multiple times.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

inverse_square

Passed Driver's Ed
If you build it. I will buy it... Assuming that the cost isn't off the charts. Lol. Summer heat had me fuel cutting after stop n go traffic... P0087 multiple times.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Cost is in the first post. I can confirm, these are well built, and damn well worth the $.
Send him a PM, you might get lucky...

skkane

Hi mate, I know this is an old thread but I was just wondering how did you connect the control module to the stock connector under the passenger seat? Asking because the stock connector is under the backseat, next to the LPFP, is the stock wire long enough to pull it below the passenger seat and you only extended the pump connector to controller wires or did you extend both sides, pump to control module wires and control module OEM connector plug wires to make it reach? Hope that made sense :D

In the photo I only see the plug which goes into the fuel pump.

Getting mad fuel cuts once the car is warmed up on a longer drive even tho it's -3C outside here at the moment. I don't want to order the new style control module with that joke of a "heatsink" (1K0906093J) and would rather extend the wires and move it out to the trunk compartment.

Cheers!

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
Hi mate, I know this is an old thread but I was just wondering how did you connect the control module to the stock connector under the passenger seat? Asking because the stock connector is under the backseat, next to the LPFP, is the stock wire long enough to pull it below the passenger seat and you only extended the pump connector to controller wires or did you extend both sides, pump to control module wires and control module OEM connector plug wires to make it reach? Hope that made sense :D

In the photo I only see the plug which goes into the fuel pump.

Getting mad fuel cuts once the car is warmed up on a longer drive even tho it's -3C outside here at the moment. I don't want to order the new style control module with that joke of a "heatsink" (1K0906093J) and would rather extend the wires and move it out to the trunk compartment.

Cheers!
If you're still on your original lpfp I'd consider swapping that out. I bought the extension and control module with the nifty heat sink and still encountered the issue .. fuel cuts on 90° days after 1.5hr+ of driving. Finally replaced the lpfp which was original and haven't had the issue since..