GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Kleemann TS-7 w/ Tires

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Picked up something else and need to get the GTI to a more friendly daily. I love these wheels because they are not something you see everyday and my favorite set in all the wheels I've had, so its tough making this ad, but someone else should put them to better use then my soon to be raised GTI.

Condition:
They are in the type of condition you would expect to see from daily driven wheels. They have the occasional rock chip from the road and few tiny scratches from the previous owner mounting tires. However since then I have mounted different tires and made sure the shop was carefull. They have no curb rash.

Tires have around 4k miles on them, I mainly drive on weekend and take public transportation for school.

Specs
18x8.5et35
205/40 Nitto Neo Gen Tires (Great for Camber wear and Minimal-ish stretch)

You Get:
Wheels
Tires
Kleemann Wheel Bolts
Centercaps

Price

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
19 Ram 1500
saw these at waterfest, looked good!

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Thanks, surprised you did, I was tucked all the way by the water lol.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I don't want to believe me :[

But the time has come, I picked up something else and the GTI needs to become more practical.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
My frame is also not notched and it takes a lot of punishment on roads out here. The new weekend car will suffice, its really hard to part with this setup though. I want someone I know to take it so I have a chance of maybe getting them back one day lol