GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: H&R Street Performance Coilovers for MkV R32

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
SOLD!

Up for grabs is a lightly used set of H&R Street Performance Coilovers. They have less than 10k miles and have ridden great since day one. Unfortunately, the application does not match my new car, so my loss is your gain. They were professionally installed and uninstalled by local VW/Audi/Porsche tuner, USP Motorsports. Box, manual and adjustment tools are all included.

www.hrsprings.com said:
H&R Street Performance Coil Over, Unrivaled comfort, performance

• Lowering range of 1.0 to 2.5 inches on average
  • Fully threaded shock body for adjustable vehicle lowering
  • Awesome handling and ride comfort

H&R is the originator of the true coil over system for the street and continues to lead the market with an extensive line of applications. Each shock is tuned with a progressive rate spring that is engineered from its inception to work with the shock’s valving, creating a finely tuned suspension system. H&R Coil Overs are the suspension answer for everybody, from daily drivers to the serious tuner.

Suggested retail price is $1480 + tax. Get it here for just $850 shipped (OBO). Local pick-up is available between Miami and West Palm Beach.

I prefer PayPal as a method of payment, however, I will only ship to a Confirmed Address. I will also accept cashier's check, money order, or cash for local pick-up.

Last edited:

lifeis11

Broke as a Joke
these are the same as the ones for the gti, are they not?

*edit* is that an actual pic of the coilovers or one you found on their site?

Last edited:

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
these are the same as the ones for the gti, are they not?

*edit* is that an actual pic of the coilovers or one you found on their site?

They will not fit on the GTI.

The picture of coilovers are from the site. They look similar to those, but I think those are for the Porsche 997. The picture of the R32 is my car with the coilovers installed.