GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT: BBS RG-R (RG792) 19x8 ET50 5x112 Forged Lightweight Wheels

emrewawa

Price: $2,200

4x BBS RG-R lightweight forged wheels in 19x8 ET50 fitment, 5x112 bolt pattern, and with PFS (Precision Fitment System) which allows fitment with any size center bore. I have 57.1 PFS rings I can include for free at full asking. Pictures show both red/gold and black/gold 3D BBS logo center caps, buyer picks which they will take.

The wheels weigh in at 9.0kg/19.9 lbs each, and are forged in Japan (as are all forged BBS wheels).

All 4 wheels have been recently stripped, and then powdercoated in “Bronze Chrome” from Prismatic Powders. Some nicks in the face of the wheels, and around the outermost edge of the rim are visible under the powdercoat on a couple of the wheels, can provide details photos to those interested.

I am located in Saugerties, NY 12477. Shipping is possible, and I get decent rates with my UPS/FedEx biz accounts. Dimensions would be 2x boxes at 20x20x20in, weighing 50lbs.

Trades for other 5x112 wheels are possible!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
My favorites wheel of all time... gorgeous. GLWS!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Those are gorgeous and gotta give you kudos on the pics. Mental note to get a pallet for future wheel pics

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I'm semi-local.. nyc area.. wondering how these will look on my night blue metallic gti.. i have 18" weds sa-10r i can offer in trade.. pm sent
They will look awesome. Obviously I have different wheels (Neuspeed), but they are a similar style and also 19". Hope this picture helps you in your decision:
IMG_20190427_233153_647.jpg