GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/FT: Audi Fat Fives 18" Flat Black

Nikerey

Darkness
Im selling my Audi Fat Five wheels. They are 18x8.5 with an offset of about 45 (no poke, just flush).

They are finished in a flat black powdercoat. They were stipped of all OEM clear, paint and primer. Then they were professionally powdercoated. The powder is called "black lava."

I will also include the Audi center caps, which are about $70 from the dealer. Also if you want i will include the set of spike lug caps shown in the pics along with the billet license plat frame with the spikes. The spike parts all cost about $125 to make.

Price for just the wheels is $1,000 plus shipping. Ill quote shipping if you give me a zip code.

I am also willing to trade for 18" lightweight wheels. Lightweight means 20lbs or lighter (no Fliks). First choice is a set of 18" OZ Ultraleggeras.

Im in no hurry to get rid of these, just looking to try something different. So please do not low ball or expect to see the price dropped in a week.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
omg I want these so bad

Nikerey

Darkness
The only reason they dont come with tires is because they are KDWs and i have all the extra road hazard on them so id be loosing a good chunk of change if i sold them. But if you want to shoot an offer for them go for it.

They are 215/40/18 KDW

Vdubbb

Yowzers!
Car(s)
07 T-Red Gti
Yes i went with a 215 for a slight strech look, and to allow me to go a little lower. You could run a 225 or probably even a 235 depending on your drop.

Sounds good thanks for the info :biggrin: Good luck with the sale wheels are hot!! I'd get em but i'm moving too soon!