GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/feeler: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit.

xola3que

euroturd
That's part of VWparts.com clearance. ECS skims the top for some profits selling VW clearance parts. You can get this at your local dealer.
This is only the right side, the left is at regular price ($450.) Also you can't use two right calipers. Porsche/Touareg calipers are directionally progressive. It will be dangerous to use the right in place of the left due to in-uniformity of piston pressures.

xola3que

euroturd
Yeah, two sets of rear bracket in T7075 aircraft aluminum. These are the only two I have right now.

The ESC link only have the right side on sale, the left is at regular price.

Lestat, email me at xola3que@gmail.com, I'll get you the part list so you can start looking out for parts.

ivanwzm

Hi Tristan, Any news for my TT3.2 Quattro rear kit? Haven't heard from you for quite awhile. Thanks

Yeah, two sets of rear bracket in T7075 aircraft aluminum. These are the only two I have right now.

The ESC link only have the right side on sale, the left is at regular price.

Lestat, email me at xola3que@gmail.com, I'll get you the part list so you can start looking out for parts.

ETADRAFT

Wannabe Racer
Car(s)
08 GTI
Late bump for great info.

Any info or drawings of these brackets would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to try to fabricate my own if you have none left.

Also, looks like I'll be the first to try to install the 17z front Cayenne caliper with a 330mm disc. Part are ordered.

Benjamin T

Go Kart Champion
if anyone is looking to buy a complete setup for rear conversion, please contact me or search for my old FS ad in the classifieds for info. i had originally sold it to an aquaintance awhile back but his gti was recently totalled (got hit by a drunk driver) and he never had a chance to install, so now he's asking me to help him sell it for what he paid for it (ie. my advertised price) :eek:

(edit: i think he has the merecedes brake rotors for them as well for extra cost. i have to check)

xola3que

euroturd
that's right