GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/feeler: rear Cayenne 4 pistons BBK for R32/GTI/A3/TT, bracket kit.

windingroad_r32

for stage 1, does the rear brake setup consist of just a cayenne 4 pot caliper? Or does it have a separate caliper for the parking brake (like the setup on page 1)?

xola3que

euroturd
for stage 1, does the rear brake setup consist of just a cayenne 4 pot caliper? Or does it have a separate caliper for the parking brake (like the setup on page 1)?

Cayenne caliper will be ADDED-ON to the already existing stock brake. Cayenne will handles the clamp works, stock will take care of parking.

Cayenne calipers will be mounted at a 45degree angle trailing edge, same as Stage3 kit.

Last edited:

eod69usn

Ready to race!
so your stg 3 kit=350 i still need the calipers, pads, SS lines, mounting hardware...any thing else? about how much would all that stuff cost?

xola3que

euroturd
so your stg 3 kit=350 i still need the calipers, pads, SS lines, mounting hardware...any thing else? about how much would all that stuff cost?

my kit w/ rotors: $350
used cayenne calipers: $160 shipped
Used Jaguar parking calipers : $220 shipped
SS brake lines: $70
hardwares: $80
paint, misc. $15

total: $895

compare to R32 kit. $700
compare to Movit : $5500
compare to Stoptech (no parking) $2500

It's the bargain of the century.

eod69usn

Ready to race!
my kit w/ rotors: $350
used cayenne calipers: $160 shipped
Used Jaguar parking calipers : $220 shipped
SS brake lines: $70
hardwares: $80
paint, misc. $15

total: $895
compare to R32 kit. $700
compare to Movit : $5500
compare to Stoptech (no parking) $2500

It's the bargain of the century.

it does sound good...you need to make a kit for the fronts soon man...no sense of updating my rears and leaving the front stock

ninja edit: was not tracking at first...the stg 3 kit is the only kit the you dont re use the stock rear calipers correct?

xola3que

euroturd
The front has all been figured out. Cayenne caliper is a direct bolt on to the MKV eyelets. Just some brake lines, a pair correct rotors.

Read this:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3538694

Pics:

it does sound good...you need to make a kit for the fronts soon man...no sense of updating my rears and leaving the front stock

ninja edit: was not tracking at first...the stg 3 kit is the only kit the you dont re use the stock rear calipers correct?

windingroad_r32

whoa, thats some scary clearance.. but nothing a spacer won't fix ;)

good stuff! you'll be hearing from me soon.. this nose diving is driving me nuts!

xola3que

euroturd
People, if you have difficulties sourcing the Jaguar calipers. You can still run Stage 3 kit without them for now. That's just exactly what Stoptech is doing...except they don't have the option of add on the parking calipers later. Let me know once you have them and I will send over the extra brackets to complete the job. Until you find them, just put the car in Park or R.

I will subtract parking caliper brackets off the price, bring it down to $170 w/o rotors for Stage 3 kit.