Alexvr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI(GONE) 09 GTI
You can has PM, good sir.
pmed back
Trade for bbs lm reps? See my thread. Maybe we can work something out. I want
pmed back
Am I seeing this right? The rear tire is an 18?
typo but fixed :thumbsup:
Instant baller status. :thumbsup:
thank you sir!

ok guys, tires for the fronts still not mounted and wheels are off, the wheels i was looking to buy were sold so i am holding on a bit longer to see if i find another set, i want something unique and rare. i have had a good amount of interested and i am still 50 50 about selling them BUT f0r those who are serious will be first on my list. if i find a set of wheels ill sell these right away...

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
He's on FKs if I recall correctly.

KONIs would not be able to pull 17s off, sorry.

I have KONIs, I would love these...but I can't pull them off, and i'd just make them look like ass!

Don't ruin nice wheels :biggrin:

I dont get it...do you mean they dont get low enough?

BTW Im a big fan of your car, its tits.

Can I ask where you got the sticker on right side of your rear bumper?

Alexvr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI(GONE) 09 GTI
thank you! :)... yea konis dont really go that low so it is hard to make 17s look like they would with a coilover that goes much lower...its an Evolution Euro Militia sticker, its a car club sticker lol...check out the website eemilitia.com

HoopaChalupa

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 CW GTi
thank you! :)... yea konis dont really go that low so it is hard to make 17s look like they would with a coilover that goes much lower...its an Evolution Euro Militia sticker, its a car club sticker lol...check out the website eemilitia.com

konis might be able to pull them off, just that pretty much every owner of this wheel has been stupid low.

gl and keep them on the east coast....i dont want to compete with a set over here :thumbsup:

Alexvr

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI(GONE) 09 GTI
konis might be able to pull them off, just that pretty much every owner of this wheel has been stupid low.

gl and keep them on the east coast....i dont want to compete with a set over here :thumbsup:

haha well so far its been boston, orlando fl, and i think cali but not sure lol..