GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: DSG Super Sale SE MI Peloquin, SSP, Complete 02E

TheThreeFitty

The Anti-stance
Car(s)
MKV GTI, 987 Cayman
Hey all, I have a whole bunch of DSG related stuff for sale. I am trying to be fully transparent and willing to discuss any or all parts or what you need. I can sell it all and you can do a swap with spares, or just ask stuff can be sold individually.

Please send me a PM and I can txt or email all the photos over. I am having issues with image hosting right now.

Transmission #1 Track Ready $1500: HXW Code140k mile (taken out of a donor car). This was my spare transmission that I just had hanging out in case something happened. That something happened so I ended up using this transmission for 40 street miles before pulling it. It has a new Peloquin LSD (40 miles old) that was installed and put in the car. Mechetronics has United Motorsport Stage 2 with adjustable launch control and true manual mode (no kickdown or auto up). Has SSP Titan Track Pack Cooler. Billet Finned Filter Housing. Pan included 1/8npt bung for a temp sensor.

I used the clutches that came with the trans (140K) and ended up having slip issues. All the troubleshooting points to clutch basket seals and or friction disks. The issues are most persistent at idle where the clutch control amperage will climb until going into fail safe mode (N215/216 Short to +) Clutch pressure will remain flat. This happens on both clutch 1 and 2. Give it some engine speed and pressure builds and function is fine. Driving around it works like a charm. I demonstrated this with both the United Motorsport Tuned Mechatronics and a stock tune Mechetronics with 2 fluid changes. I have also demonstrated the same failure with 2 brand new solenoids. I can share any logs or questions. I would go for a OEM Clutch repair kit $580 and good to go. Other option could be try to find a used clutch assembly, or get wild with some aftermarket Dodson, SSP, etc. Sale will include a new clutch cover and clutch shim kit for install of new clutches prior to putting in a car.

I prefer to sell this as a whole transmission package but if no interest am to parting out cooler, diff, etc.

Transmission #2 $125: HUT Code. Cracked Case that has been welded (dogbone). Had 40k on it when failed. Transmission can be used for parts or a core. Been sitting for years. Still appears to be a crack at the web of the casting. Includes mechatronics without solenoid board. No Pump.

Transmission #3 $125: HXW Reman Code. This was a complete remain transmission I bought to replace the cracked case one above in 2012. Had a brand new Peloquin LSD installed in the transmission before it was ever used. Seen ~20K of hard use until 2019. Mix of street miles early one then mostly track. The car seen a lot of curbs and broke a few axles. This ended up being too much for the differential to handle at which point it failed last year. The helix gears failed and spread metal throughout the transmission. This metal got into the clutches and actuators. Gary at Peloquins was very helpful and replaced the differential under warranty. This was installed in the track ready transmission above. Best used for parts of a core.

Mechatronics $400: This is my spare mechetronics. Stock tuning (installed by United Motorsports for FSI GTI)

Shifter ASM including cable and knob $75

Spare N216/216 valves $50 each. Have 3

DSG FSI Flywheel $50 Good condition

DSG Starter $50

DSG OEM Passenger Side Axle $50

Anything else you need. I may have it just ask. I will check my PM's every evening.

Thanks,

Nick

Last edited:

TheThreeFitty

The Anti-stance
Car(s)
MKV GTI, 987 Cayman
IMG_2215.jpgIMG_2216.jpgIMG_2219.jpgIMG_2220.jpgIMG_2228.jpgIMG_2233.jpgIMG_2234.jpgIMG_2235.jpgIMG_2236.jpgIMG_2239.jpg