GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Custom Built 15" Mac Book Pro + Extra Goodies!

V-VWMK-5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
3-Door MkV Golf GTI
FS: Custom Built 15" Mac Book Pro + Extra Goodies! PRICE DROP

hey guys and girls,

my girlfriend has decided to sell her custom built 15" Mac Book Pro as she no longer has sure for it. Was originally purchased for graphic design work for her fashion design course, turns out almost 90% of their designing is freehand, so this bad boy never really got used! i can personally comment that this computer NEVER got used! haha...execept for a couple of essays and downloads here and there. whoever decides to purchase will be getting a killer deal. there is not a single mark on it, spotless!

computer was purchased in july 2011, so its not even 1 year old and still under warranty! also includes apple care protection plan which gives an extra 2 years!

the specs:

Custom built 15" Mac Book Pro
- 2.0 GHz Quad-core i7 Processor
- 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 RAM (2x2GB - can be further upgraded)
- 128GB Solid state hard-drive
- High resolution anti-glare screen
- Apple care protection plan
- Office for mac student edition (single user)
- OS-X (lion operating system)

Extra goodies also included:
- Apple wireless magic mouse
- Apple wireless keyboard
- Apple trackpad.
- Additional 85W magsafe charger

this total package comes to $3,500 when purchased new.

shes asking $2,000 for everything, her loss if your gain.

PRICE DROP! NOW $1850

interstate buyers are welcome and will ship for free, courier to your door. local buyers, i will happily deliver the computer personally.

to buy this same platform computer now, you're looking at $2933.00 the only difference being a 2.2 GHZ processor in the new pros plus all the extra bits and pieces, it comes to roughly the same price as what she paid, but with a slightly better processor.

if you require photos, i can take some, but it looks just like a mac book pro! haha

Last edited:

V-VWMK-5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
3-Door MkV Golf GTI
PRICE DROP! NOW $1850

open to offers, shoot me a pm! this needs to go!