GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Bolt-on Golf R K04

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
This Golf R K04 was purchased with a claimed 17K miles and was found to be in great condition when I inspected it. I've driven on it for about 1.5K and now have the big turbo I originally wanted (GT35) so this needs to be sold.

Completely bolt on, with the exception that you need a diverter valve relocation or blow off valve since this turbo does not feature a mount for a diverter valve. Can possibly include oil / coolant lines if you want them, but stock lines bolt up and are the same lines. Can be run on stock injectors with upgraded HPFP and rail valve.

One important note: the driver side manifold runner is tapped 1/8 NPT for a pyrometer temperature sensor. I had a pyrometer installed in the turbo the entire time it was run in my car to ensure exhaust temperatures are at a reasonable level. I can either include this sensor with digital temperature display for another $100, which is how much I paid, or if you don't want it I can plug the hole and you can run the turbo as originally intended. I recommend running the sensor as the data it provides on your motor is interesting, and can be useful.

Price: $800 , or $900 with sensor

Last edited:

Viru5

Ready to race!
Good deal on a k04 if i still had my mk5 id be all over this