GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: APR Cat Back Exhaust - Suit MK5 GTi

V-VWMK-5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
3-Door MkV Golf GTI
Hey guys and girls,

Up for sale is my APR cat-back exhaust. It's a great sounding little unit, plenty of rumble and is a great upgrade for those wanting a sportier note or those who are going for stage 2+.

When I first got this system on the car, I loved the fact that you could comfortably cruise around and not even notice the noise, but when you give it a bit of stick it opens up and puts a big grin on your face!

It is in a used condition, it has been under the car and I imagine there might be a couple dents here and there but that is to be expected and nonthing that would affect the sound or performance.

My reason for selling is that I have recently purchased a milltek non-resonated cat back as I've decided I want something a little bit of a lounder note.

Please note: this system is not the current rsc system and is also still on the car, when I receive delivery on my replacement, ill try to have it ready asap

$700 obo

Pick up is welcomed and happy to pack/post and buyers expense

If you would like to hear it on the car prior to purchasing, pm me and I'm more than happy to meet up?

Last edited: