GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: A Few Things...

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
so basically the blow offsounds louder then?

how much are they?

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
I dont have pics of the fog lights but there are posts on here that have them displayed, be sure to check em out! Smoked sidemarkers Sold to Supaflip!

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Still got a few things for Sale!!
AWE Vent Boost Gauge Kit...
Hoen Xenon fogs...
Forge Non adjustable Spacer...

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
Bump for great customer service lol and good deals.

I recieved the package btw. got home around 11pm and installed it right away. btw you said no bulbs included but there's one bulb stocked inside of the sidemarkers.

is the hoen xenon fog light still available? i'm debating whether to get it or not

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Yea I stumbled on one of the bulbs before I sent it, so if you wanted to use the yellows, then you had a bulb to reference at an auto parts store and pick up another one. The other bulb burnt out, so I tossed it. haha. Glad you got the stuff, enjoy! The Xenon Fogs are still available, and me personally I liked them alot, I just decided to part out the car a little to make some extra money for my MKII swap project in progress. Let me know if you want em'!

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Still got the AWE Vent Boost Gauge for Sale, and the Hoen Xenon Match fogs! let me know if you want them, shoot me some reasonable offers.

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Shipped to what zip code?

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
PM replied Hoover!

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
will do bud... so far it looks like the last few things have been claimed or process of being sold, I'll keep posted if items fall through so I can still sell them off. Thanks for everybody's interest!