GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 4 Gig Ipod Nano, and more

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
I have a mint 4 gig ipod nano for sale. it is black and comes with a case, earbuds, and all software. I can have pics on request. Asking $180 shipped.

Im selling a copy of Perfect Dark Zero: Collectors Edition for the Xbox 360. Comes with the extra DVD, Comic Book, and Glyph. Asking $40 shipped

I have a copy of Warhammer: Dawn of War and the expansion Winter Assault for sale. I bought them and have only played the single player missions. I have no use for them anymore. Asking $25 for both.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
coolme187 said:
I have a mint 4 gig ipod nano for sale. it is black and comes with a case, earbuds, and all software. I can have pics on request. Asking $180 shipped.

Im selling a copy of Perfect Dark Zero: Collectors Edition for the Xbox 360. Comes with the extra DVD, Comic Book, and Glyph. Asking $40 shipped

I have a copy of Warhammer: Dawn of War and the expansion Winter Assault for sale. I bought them and have only played the single player missions. I have no use for them anymore. Asking $25 for both.

how old is the ipod...and how come you want to get rid of it?

i may be interested...could you PM some pictures to me?

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
smp85 said:
how old is the ipod...and how come you want to get rid of it?

i may be interested...could you PM some pictures to me?

had the ipod for about 5 months. im getting rid of it since i need money to get a chip :) and i barely ever use it anymore. i will get pics tonight

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
ipod is SOLD