GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2006 Volkswagen GTI 2 Door 6MT Candy White APR Stage 1

WordLife2You

Hi there. Up for sale is a 2006 GTI in Candy White with a little over 106,500 miles. I am located more specifically in the South Bay of the Bay Area (Northern California). Miles will go up slightly when I run errands in the area, but that's pretty much it. I bought the car about a year ago at ~99K miles. My miles on the car consisted of driving back and forth to school, and then the move up to the Bay Area from SoCal earlier this year. Car drives perfectly and is truly a blast. Reason for sale is because I'm not driving it as much, and feel an automatic might suit me better up here. Would rather have someone else enjoy it with that being the case.

I'm asking $5999. PM me if interested.

Some goods:
-APR Stage 1
-Pioneer touchscreen headhunt
-Thunderbunny rear conversion bumper
-Side marker deletes
-H7 Projector Fog Lamps
-Euro Convex Outside Mirrors
-Black Wrapped Roof
-Debadged front and rear
-Eibach 2" springs
-Neuspeed rear sway bar
-EVOMS 3' CAI

Maintenance done during my ownership was a tune-up last summer (at a VW Plus Care in Huntington Beach, CA) which included an oil change done at ~103K miles with Liqui-Moly Fully Synthetic Oil 5W-40. Audi R8 ignition coil packs, new spark plugs, new front tires, new passenger side buckle, new fog lights, and a new cam follower. Unfortunately, I don't have the maintenance records from the previous owner(s).

Cons:
The car is 13 years old, so of course there is some wear, rock chips on the front bumper, but nothing that affects the drivability and performance of this car and is of immediate concern. Also, when I did the tuneup, I had them check out the car and they let me know some things that eventually need to be done. Typical maintenance stuff for a car this old.
-outer cv boots have a rip
-control arm bushing
-sway bar link ends boot
-brake fluid starting to get dirty

Carfax also listed a minor accident that occurred real early in the ownership with the 1st owner, which is just a scratch/scuff on the right rear of the car. Will provide a picture below.

If I keep the car and it doesn't sell, then I'll take care of the timing belt, recommended at the 110k interval along with the water pump, and the price will go up because I'll more than likely fix the items listed under the cons, meaning you will not have any issues to take care up for a long while. If not, I am willing to listen to reasonable offers on the car.

Car was recently detailed and engine bay was steam cleaned. Although, I'm slowly learning that rain comes more often than not in this area since moving :mad0259:

This is a clean, 2 door GTI with low mileage.