GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2 Door MkV GTI Interlagos Seats

kal-el

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 MkV GTI
Mint. No tears.

Front buckets are sold. Rear bench available for $50. Local pickup only in Syracuse, NY

Last edited:

goneD4rk

Banned
If my golf came with those seats, I would ditch them too. What seats do you have now???

please post pic. I like to see custom seats in golfers.

kal-el

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 MkV GTI
Nothing custom, just GTI leathers. I considered the custom route but couldn't pass up the price. I am going to be doing some interior rewrapping soon. I want to do a superman theme on the headliner. If that works out I'll post it.

Sent from the year 5732

goneD4rk

Banned
Nothing custom, just GTI leathers. I considered the custom route but couldn't pass up the price. I am going to be doing some interior rewrapping soon. I want to do a superman theme on the headliner. If that works out I'll post it.

Sent from the year 5732

please don't.

What is wrong with children these days? transformers, super man, power rangers on their cars?

Unless you want to copy Shaqueal, don't do it. Even he can't make it cool.

kal-el

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 MkV GTI
please don't.

What is wrong with children these days? transformers, super man, power rangers on their cars?

Unless you want to copy Shaqueal, don't do it. Even he can't make it cool.

Hahaha stop it man, I'm 26 (That doesn't make me old but I'm sure not a kid. Unless kids have mortgages and 401ks and supplemental life insurance policies these days.) I just love Superman, always have. Gonna be a big kid forever. But rest easy, I'm not doing it because I know it won't look good. I was looking for a black fabric with white/silver Superman emblems. Can't find it so it's not happening.

Edit: Look at my username for crying out loud!

Last edited:

Spectre

Ready to race!
I love transformers still. I'm 40.

And my screen name is not the dude from twisted metal.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk